From Conquest Wiki
- Hold right mouse button and drag mouse around.
- W or up arrow: Scroll up.
- A or left arrow: Scroll left.
- S or down arrow: Scroll down.
- D or right arrow: Scroll right.
- Move the mouse to an edge of the window to scroll in that direction.
Unit Movement / Operation Positioning
- Press and hold left mouse button over unit or operation and drag it to destination.
- To undo the assignment simply drag it back to where it came from.
- Left mouse button on event: Center on event location.
- Enter: Press ok-type button on panel (generally). / Press first button in menu (generally). / Focus on chat panel's text box.
- Esc: Press cancel-type button on panel (generally). / Press last button in menu (generally). / Toggle visibility of in-game menu panel.
- The first letter of a button's label also generally presses that button. If the first letter is already taken by something else, another letter of the label that represents the button well, is taken.
- Spacebar: End turn.
- PrtSc or ctrl + P: Take jpg screen shot.
- Alt + PrtSc or alt + ctrl + P: Take png screen shot.
- Alt + enter: Toggle full screen mode.
- Alt + F4: Close application.
- F1: Toggle detailed hints.
- F2: Toggle Alliance Colors.
- F12: Toggle show FPS.
- Tilde: Toggle visibility of chat panel.