From Conquest Wiki
Intuitive, Deep and Balanced Tactical Gameplay
- Streamlined unit, operation and terrain mechanics make for easy to understand, intuitive gameplay.
- Studying a manual is not necessary as all important information is displayed on the fly.
- The refined production and battle algorithms take care of things getting too simple and offer a challenge even for hardcore players. Combine units together for interesting effects.
- Unique phase-based (We-Go) tactical gameplay. Turns are seperate into two distinct phases: decision and execution. The decision phase occurs at the same time for everyone, so there is little wait for anyone to finish.
- In the execution phase, all players' decisions are put into action adding a layer of depth an uncertainty. “Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.” – Sun Tzu
- No needless management; fully focus on commanding your troops.
Randomly Generated Maps
- Endless replayability with each match requiring different strategies and bringing you a new experience.
- Conquer beautiful arctic, desert, and tropical worlds.
Competitive and Cooperative Online Play
- Play online against your friends, with your friends, or participate in ladder and tournament matches.
- Experience unprecedented mind games in competitive play. No random rolls that will hinder your superiority.
- Advance in rank and collect achievements.
- Track your statistics.
- Designed for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (system requirements).
- Purchase once and play on the operating system of your choice.